[meteorite-list] POLL: What Do You Want?

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Wed Nov 25 20:04:21 EST 2009

Hi Listees & Meteorite People,

I've created a poll for gathering some very important information. This
information is vital in determining the course of action and direction
the Meteorite Wiki website will take. The Poll is located on the
meteorite blog website but is strictly for gathering information on the
Meteorite Wiki.

What Do You Want In A Meteorite Website?
Go here to Vote: www.meteoriteblog.com
Poll is located in the sidebar of the site

1 Question, 20 Answers and percentage based results. You are more than
welcome to choose more than one answer and in fact are encouraged to do
so. Choose the answers that best fit what YOU would like to see in a
meteorite website.

If you have something to add please feel free to send me an email with
suggestions, opinions, gripes, or rants. ;) Questions are encouraged!

Please take part in the poll, the more information we compile the better
the data will be!

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Wiki
904-236-5394