[meteorite-list] Ad - Large piece of La-001 for sale

edwinthompson at comcast.net edwinthompson at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 00:08:52 EST 2009

Hello List members. We have acquired a 6.3 gram thick, partial slice of LA-001 with a broad edge covered with fusion crust. It comes with a Macovich collection label. The label reads 6.327 grams. We are happy to consider any reasonable offer for this fine, planetary specimen. Please contact Edwin off-list at etmeteorites at hotmail.com to request pictures or make offer. Looking forward to adding this treasure to someones collection.
Thanks, E.T.