[meteorite-list] Biophysicist confirms Liberal boy's meteorite discovery

Michael Fowler mqfowler at mac.com
Thu Nov 19 12:54:19 EST 2009

Meteorite Hoax, or meteorite exaggeration?

As a meteorite hoax, it is missing many of the classic symptoms, no flaming trail, no red hot iron at the bottom of the hole etc.

Let me propose an alternate explanation:  The size of the hole and the material shooting 5 feet high was an exaggeration, but it actually is a real fall.

Mike Fowler
Chicago