[meteorite-list] Desert glass purchase

Paul G. Spears pgspears at cox.net
Sun Nov 15 00:59:25 EST 2009

Hi, all:
I am looking for some desert glass.  Single piece of 200 grams m/l, good
quality, in "as-found" condition.  Please include shipping costs in price.
Please respond off-line, with pics if you have them now or can provide them
later.  I will deal with private parties or with any dealers who are
supportive of newbies.  I have checked out the pieces on eBay.  Let me know
if you are currently advertising a piece you are offering for sale there and
I will check out that picture and description.
Keep looking up!
Paul G. Spears
IMCA #3272