[meteorite-list] Blue/Green Moon Dust in a capsule ended on ebay item # 200401095288

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 9 11:29:13 EST 2009

Everyone might want to have a laugh or a cry at the ridiculous ebay listing
of the blue/green sticky candy looking Moon Dust (should I say candy in a
stick or Pop-rocks moon dust????) listing on ebay item # 200401095288 by
seller 16apollo16

NASA does not allow any moon dust out into public hands as I am aware. I
don't ever remember REAL moon dust being a blue/green color!

The listing ended last night Nov. 8, at $404.00 with 15 bids, but you can
still look at it under the item #  200401095288

This is the listing title below. Seller might want to check their spelling
of "meteorite" and change that to "Meteorite" ;-)
LUNAR MOON ROCK SOIL DUST--RARE & HISTORIC--APOLLO 16-
LUNAR SOIL FROM APOLLO 16 FLIGHT----NOT A METEROITE----
.

Enjoy the day, and hopefully you can see the Real, correct color of the moon
tonight.

Brian

IMCA # 6387