[meteorite-list] buzz coulee availability

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 09:08:37 EST 2009

Good morning list.TGIF!!! Hey I was wondering if there are any USA collecters that have received more than 1 piece of buzz coulee,with those export papers,which I disdain,have any forsale?6 months to a year to wait for those things have made it just not worth collecting that fall.From the pieces I've seen it is a great stoney fall to have.But there is always LEGAL BS to have to wade thru.Please off list if you have any if not,hey I tried.Have a great day and weekend all.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!