[meteorite-list] Meteorite Pricing Guide

Greg Stanley stanleygregr at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:19:31 EST 2009

I found this link a few years ago that listed the (price range) of virtually all varieties of meteorites.  It seems to have disappeared.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6717/priceguide.htm

It did say "The Meteorite Express, Meteorite Pricing Guide" and was dated July 2006. It was in Table form and the headings were 'CLASSIFICATION'   '$/gram LOW-HIGH'   'AVAILABILITY'.

Does anyone know who created it, if it still exists and/or if it is updated?  Or, does anyone know of something similar?

This is really helpful to me determining what to buy and what I would like to have in my collection.

Much Thanks,

Greg S.