[meteorite-list] eBay "Questions" / photos

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 16:23:32 EST 2009

>>2: Up until recently one could download  (a) photo(s) of what one was
Buying. Now, about 95% of the time one cannot.  (It seams curiously
Inconsistent that in a very small minority of cases one  still can....)<<

to tell the truth, with a little persistance, I've  been able to copy most
photos posted on ebay. What I often do is either Select  All or just
highlight the photo. then Paste onto the body of a message. Then  double left click
on the photo itself. This brings up the photo in a box where  several
things of me is asked. the one I click is "Save a Copy". A box comes up  where I
can give the file a name. I do that and click save. the photo is now in  my
"Pictures" file. Sometimes I need to spruce the photo up and I then find it
in my Corel Photo Enhancing program. I do the necessary enhancing and its
all  done.
GeoZay