[meteorite-list] Ancient Atomic Bombs

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 17:29:04 EST 2009

Hi all -

Its Amazing what technologies the ancient Lemurians and Rama Empire had {JOKE!!!). If anyone wants the inside story of how this lunacy came into popular culture, simply drop me an e-mail.

The worrisome part of this, though, seriously, is that an impactor probably hit near Mohenjo Daro, bringing to a complete and abrupt end a very advanced civilization.

I expect that someday impactites from this impact event will be made available via the market.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas