[meteorite-list] Ash Creek the most expensive ordinary chondrite?‏

Melanie Matthews spacewoman2775 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:15:00 EST 2009

Could Ash Creek/West Texas be the most expensive ordinary chondrite on
the meteorite market (or one of the most expensive)? They seem to cost way more than Buzzard Coulees..
Sure it is still a pretty resent observed fall, but I get blown away by
the prices per gram... Is it also because of its somewhat 'marbled'
matrix?

Guess it would be some time before I could obtain a decent specimen.. :D

Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!