[meteorite-list] Richard Norton

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 12:28:00 EDT 2009

I've been on vacation for the last week and haven't been keeping up with the List.  Richard's passing was terrible news.  I had the privilege of meeting him and Dorothy once at Tucson, and it was a joy.  My copies of RFS are treasured research tools, and I regret not having picked up a copy of his Field Guide sooner.

The field of meteorics has lost a great advocate, writer, researcher, and mentor.
My great condolences to Dorothy.
Tracy Latimer