[meteorite-list] Matt Morgan in the News

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri May 22 11:11:06 EDT 2009

Matt posted:

> Whoa. Cool. Didn't know they did a piece.

Well, it's lucky you have me around to keep an eye on these things for
you professor  : )

> The scared "putty tat" was left in the garage before the Canon City
> meteorite crashed through the garage roof.

Wow, I never heard that story. Where is the cat now? We should get him
together with Rubin's Ms. Hopper and send them out on tour!

(I do appreciate that Cannon City fell in 1973, so the kitty probably
isn't around anymore, but you never know with these space cats)

But seriously, nice article, and I hope the lecture went well.

Cheers,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com