[meteorite-list] Meteorite or Meteorwrong?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed May 20 10:02:52 EDT 2009

Mark B.>>I'd have to say andesite  (definitely not granite).  <<

Well...after some page turning  and googling etc, I have to now agree with
Mark that this rock is probably some  sort of andesite...and definitely not
granite. I've never seen so many different  rocks that I formerly simply
referred to as granite. :O) I haven't found a  totally matching photo of
andesite to the photo eric referred to, but the  literature gave me the impression
that andesite is what he has or is at least a  good guess.
GeoZay

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823248x1201398651/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51609NO62)