[meteorite-list] NWA planetaries and Moroccans

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon May 18 13:40:02 EDT 2009

>>Hello List,
Everytime we talk  about Meteorites and morocco, there's someone to tell
that Moroccans are not  trustworthy, can anyone tell me how? every
american/european was rippied off  should tell us who stole his money and every
moroccan should do the same, this  way we'll have a good idea about who is
trustworthy and who is NOT, and it also  helps to know untrustworthy people to avoid
dealling with'm.
A few of you  knows lots of very interesting facts about Amercans and
Moroccans. dealers,  collectors and scientists are all in this matter.
So, please, any american or  european was ripped off by a moroccan, give us
the names and how he stole your  money, and hopefully we can hear from
moroccans.<<

Good  point!
geozay

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy