[meteorite-list] Huge Daylight Fireball Video?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon May 18 11:46:39 EDT 2009

>>It appears to be lit by the setting  Sun. It could be an odd contrail-
certainly the speed and motion are about  right. But it's got an unusual
head
for a contrail. Maybe an aircraft or  balloon that is venting something,
perhaps for some kind of  experiment?<<

I'm not able to get the video to show motion...just a  single fuzzy photo.
For those who can see it move, is it's apparent motion of  that of an
airplane or satellite or faster? Slower? If it appears quite  slow...could be a
balloon, but that's a dirty word for those ufo boys. :O) It  does have an odd
looking head. Wished I knew where it was taken...could be a  military flare
maybe? I know there was a series of those dropped near phoenix  about 12
years ago that spooked the general public. It ended up being the  Maryland
national guard over a nearby gunnery range. Huh.....
GeoZay

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322941x1201367178/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd