[meteorite-list] Scored a Polarizing scope-- need Manual: MRH3-POL LOMO

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 00:23:52 EDT 2009

After 6+ years of looking for an affordable polarizing scope, I found a MRH3-POL LOMO Polarizing scope complete with external lamp power supply. I found it at non-profit thrift store in Kentucky.  I paid the full asking price... $20.

On the LOMO US websites they have no link and only who knows what on their Russian Language site.

I can't find a manual for it PDF on line or otherwise.  Does anyone have a .pdf for the MRH3 or 4 POL they could send me or send me to the link?  Or from a similar scope?

Today Google wasn't my friend.

Elton