[meteorite-list] golf and meteorite connection

Larry & Twink Monrad larrytwinkmonrad at comcast.net
Fri May 8 12:34:44 EDT 2009

The June 2009 issue of Golf Digest has an article on Phil Mickelson,
professional golfer, and this morning at my golf course a friend excitedly
asked me if I had seen it.  I replied not yet, but will be sure to read it.
Guess I am making inroads with my constant talk of meteorite hunting to the
bewilderment of my golf friends.

Here is what is available on the Golf Digest website.
Q&A: PHIL MICKELSON
The man with three majors, a dinosaur head and a 300-pound meteorite is no
dodo
Interviewed by Bob Verdi

Twink Monrad