[meteorite-list] TAMEDAGHT PHENOMENA - more enigmatical examples

habibi abdelaziz azizhabibi at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 19:27:56 EDT 2009

hi all,
well explained martin, my English doesn't allow me to explain as much as you do,

i think Stefan theories is the same as nelson theories ,
in fact nelson based his theories on an observation of an oriented stone he has,
i think when  the stone burn it shattered in 1000's tiny meteorite than they glue together and they are detached from the bigger stone and make a special meteorite,
here you can observe the same phenomena but not as much as on tamedaght, on a 600 gr oriented stones ..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/
thanks
aziz habibi
 habibi aziz