[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Fri May 1 16:27:37 EDT 2009

>>I may be in the silent majority or  minority but I actually enjoy going
thru each AD on this list. No matter if it's  the same seller with ADS
several times a week. I've picked up quite a few deals  offered. Perhaps it's
because I'm so new in collecting meteorites that it's fun  to get new pieces vs.
the older collectors that already have everything and is  tired of hearing
about it. Thanks!

Carl<<

I agree with you  whole heartedly. For example, I get a lot of Eric
Wichmann's ads over his  private list and I often take a looksy...even though I
haven't bought anything  since he's formed that list. But I like to see what
he's offering and someday I  just might see that particular goody and will
make a purchase. Whenever I get  tired of a certain individual's ad, I know
where my delete button is and I can  easily recognize Eric's email address. The
same goes for Cottingham's offers. I  think he's a bit high priced, but I
like looking at them all the same. My wife  and I agreed on how much I will
spend on such trinkets on a monthly basis, thus  I'm a little descriminating
with my purchases.
GeoZay

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)