[meteorite-list] Auctions Ending - GiveAway Prices

Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Wed Mar 25 16:23:24 EDT 2009

Dear List Members,

Starting in about one hour, I have about 35 meteorite auctions ending at
Give-Away prices, many still at just 99 cents!! Lunar, Martian, Angrite,
different Diogenites, too many to mention here. Seems like summer time
bidding...

The bidders may be a bit slow, but if you are Fast, you will get a excellent
deal!!

Best regards, and "Thank You" for bidding!
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)