[meteorite-list] Fusion Crusted "Meteoroids"

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 13:49:50 EDT 2009

I have thought what causes a fusion crust, but  to be brief, I didn't explain
the obvious process of entry into an atmosphere  and back out. To me, this
"skipping out" of the atmosphere is a relatively rare  event. Most of anything
that enters the atmosphere in the first place burns up  in the process. Of the
total entries, few actually reaches the ground, yet alone  make it back out
into space for an eventual another go at it.
geozay

eric>>Think of what causes fusion  crust...<<