[meteorite-list] Maxwell's Silver Hammer

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:43:30 EDT 2009

Greetings:

Don't know about y'all, but I'd rather be a hammer than a nail, yes I would.
I can't think of the name of that Rodgers and Hammerstein show tune.....
What really confuses me is the difference between Armand Hammer and Arm &
Hammer.  Thor's hammer's name is:  Mjolnir.  Remember the Dillards (Darling
Family) on the Beverly Hillbillies and their awesome clawhammer banjo
playing?      My favorite shark is the Hammer Head.  My favorite hammer is:
the ball peen.  And finally, wouldn't Sikhote Aline be the biggest hammer of
all since it impacted in the land of the hammer and sickle?  (I know, pretty
lame!)

Sorry,
Phil Whitmer