[meteorite-list] West, Tx in the Rearview Mirror

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 11:51:12 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,

Twenty-seven days after pulling into West, Texas, I am  eating my last
Kolache at the Czech Stop getting ready to head home..

My  new inventory totals that I am leaving town with are:

69 specimens, with  a total of  2,362 grams.

As one of my hunting buddies said: "It's  been real; and it's been fun...AND
it's been real fun."

I hope it doesn't  take another 6 years for another major U.S. Fall.

Eight hours of driving  to get home.  More news later...

Steve Arnold
Arkansas

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID