[meteorite-list] (AD) 2 METEORITES FORSALE

Martin Altmann altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Sun Mar 15 14:24:35 EDT 2009

I guess you should pay the revenue from that sale for the list-keeper
maintaing the list and not kicking you off.

Jan 14
- freebie-AD, pre-Tucson

Jan 18
- want-AD  NWA 869

Jan 23
- freebie-AD

Jan 28
- freebie-AD

Jan 29
- want_AD El Haggouina

Feb 7
- sale-AD Esquel, Tishka

Feb 7
-sale-AS another Tishka

Feb 8
- sale-Ad Tishka, Esquel

Feb 9
- freebie-AD Tishka

Feb 9
- sale-AD Tishka

Feb 10
- sale-AD Tishka

Feb 10
- freebie-AD Peekskill

Feb 12
- want-AD oriented NWAs

Feb 12
- freebie AD Canyon Dibalo, Odessa, Sikhote

Feb 16
- trade-AD Portales Valley

Feb 18
- freebie-AD mystery

Feb 19
- sale-AD Dong Ujim Qin Qi

Feb 22
- freebie-AD: Dong Ujim Qin Qi, unclassified

Feb 23
- want-AD  West

Feb 25
- sale-AD New Concord

Feb 26
- sale-AD Karon

Feb 28
- want-AD Four Corners

March 1
- want-AD  West,

March 3
- sale-AD NWA 987

March 4
- freebie-AD Vaca Muerta +sorry for the spam

March 5
- sale-AD Sikhote + "My last add of the month.Promise!!"

March 11
- sale-AD Sikhote-Alin and Campo

March 13
- want-AD  oriented NWAs

March 15
- sales AD- Campo

Makes 29 Ads that year.
We are in calendar week N°11

So you next Ad must not appear before
July 20.

Many thanks for your understanding
from me and supposedly quite all of the list members.

Martin