[meteorite-list] I think I'm able to post on the meteorite list Finally

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 22:12:59 EDT 2009

Okay folks...I haven't been able to  post onto the meteorite list for at
least three years. I'm on aol and one day I  discovered that none of my posts were
making it to the list. Several people  suggest that I send my posts in plain
text, but to the life of me, I haven't  been able to figure out how to do
that...until now. I accidentally stumbled onto  the solution this evening while
trying to do something else. For those on aol  that may be having the same
problem, this is what I did to be able to send  messages in plain text. I'm on aol
9.1....okay try this:

In the  Send to: box, type the lists address as usual. That is:
meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Do nothing else there. Then in the  Subject: box, title your message as usual
and do nothing else.
In the message  body area, type your message as usual. When done, highlight
the whole message  and then "RIGHT" click. You should get a whole list of
things to do. Down near  the bottom you should see "COMPOSE AS PLAIN TEXT".
Click  on that and you will suddenly notice the message take on a different type.
Then  click on your SEND NOW button and that's it. Try it...good luck.
george zay