[meteorite-list] AD-West TX slices-big surface area, oriented stone

mail at mhmeteorites.com mail at mhmeteorites.com
Sat Mar 7 23:22:01 EST 2009

Hi All:
I just sliced up a very nice broken individual and have a few slices
to offer.  These are thin and were cut in alcohol. Also I have a very
nice oriented piece with rollover lip and silky crust.

Please email me for pricing, which will be very good!

11.5 gram complete stone, oriented, with roll-over lip on back side.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_11-5_front.jpg

11.5 gram photo of backside showing roll-over lip on fusion crust
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_11-5_back.jpg

11.5 gram photo of side showing pyramidal shape
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_11-5_side.jpg

Slices
6.3 gram end cut with fragmented back and crust on edge SOLD

4.7 gram slice with edge of fusion crust
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_4-7.jpg

4.4 gram slice with edge of fusion crust
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_4-4.jpg

4.3 gram slice with edge of fusion crust
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_4-3.jpg

3.4 gram end cut with fully crusted back
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_3-4end.jpg

0.3 gram end cut with fully crusted back
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/west_0-3.jpg

Thanks,
Matt