[meteorite-list] Find a Falling Star for $35

Walter Branch waltbranch at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 7 08:58:10 EST 2009

Hello Michael,

About 7 or 8 years ago, I used to buy many copies from bookdealer Johnny
Hahn (hope the spelling is right and the name for that matter) for $20.00
apiece - new softcover copies.  I sold them for about that much.  Most
recently I bought a copy from Ed Thompson for $50.00 - new softcover.  Well
worth it.  Contact Ed (he is a list member) to inquire if he has more.

It is a great book, one that you will (re)read many times.  I have.

I would also like welcome you the the Meteoite List!

-Walter Branch