[meteorite-list] west,texas

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 17:30:07 EST 2009

Good evening list.It seems true for the people who got to west,texas first,the early bird does get the meteorite.I received my 18 gram west,texas stone today.It looks nicer than the 7 gram piece.The bottom is flat.The crust is shiny and bubbly.This looks nicer than chergach and berduc.I got this piece from greg hupe.He found this 2/22.An outstanding piece.If none of you do not have this,you better get some.The 3 to 5 kilo TKW range that was talked about could hold true.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>