[meteorite-list] NWA 4905 Basaltic Eucrite Micrographs and Guess the stone!

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 12:44:11 EST 2009

Hi List,  Tony Irving had sent me a thin  section of NWA 4905 Basaltic
Eucrite to image.  While coming up with some  very close up shots I researched a
little and found a photo of the main mass on  the Chladnis-Heirs site.

I have a stone that looks very similar and I  wanted to get opinions of the
likelihood of it being paired.  I have sent  the photos to Tony but mostly I
wanted to show off some cool  micrographs.

Any one that wants to look please email me and I will send  the photos in an
email reduced and embedded so there is nothing to  download.

Thanks,  Tom Phillips

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)