[meteorite-list] AD: GRIFFITH-There were ONLY 3 like this slice! ONLY ONE FOR SALE! LOOK AT THIS SLICE!

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Tue Jun 30 20:29:37 EDT 2009

Hello,

Here is my very LAST Complete Slice. I was not going to sell this one
for a few years, but ....

There were only 3 specimens of GRIFFITH that had an inclusion this
large. The MAIN MASS (Sold), My Slice( I am Keeping), and this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200358452040

Worth a Look just to see a cool looking slice!

Also, AUCTIONS start tomorrow-MANY SURPRISES starting at 0.99 cents
and some super discounted BUY IT NOWS added all week!  Stop by and
have a look!

Happy Summer & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham