[meteorite-list] (no subject)

George Blahun Jr ks1u at att.net
Mon Jun 15 18:16:13 EDT 2009

Paul:
      Welcome to the list.  I normally read quietly, posting something
every few months when the urge strikes.  Everything you said is true,
which makes this list one of my favorites.  However, in addition to
the immense knowledge and profound statements as well as cutting edge
research and terrific bargains, you will also find an occasional brawl
resembling a sixth grade schoolyard fight.  I just wanted to give you
a "heads up" on what some would call the  downside of this list, but
which I find "sociologically interesting".
Without this caveat it might be similar to finding out as a child that
your parents weren't perfect, like the first time I saw my normally
calm dad give some other motorist the finger.  Anyhow, I've been on
this list for years, and unless I get kicked off for some reason (not
very likely) I plan to be here for years to come.  I'm sure you'll
learn a lot and be entertained as well.

George