[meteorite-list] Looking for small Brenhams

Carl 's carloselguapo1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:17:29 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Does anyone have small pieces, 1 gram or less of the Brenham pallasite? It does not neccessarily have to be sliced or/and etched. Small fragments may do. Just enough to impress but I don't want to spend a lot. I may add a coat of lacquer if I think they may rust or on your recommendation. I have a friend at work who has seen the show, Meteorite Men ( I haven't seen it yet), and has shown an interest in meteorites. He watches shows on Discovery, Science and History Channel on meteorites so may be a bit more knowledgable than most on the subject. At least he knows who Bob Haag, Geoff and Steve are. I have also given him and his brother stones that I had extras in the past. His brother also works there and is his partner so I can't give just one person a gift. Who knows if one or the other might get more serious in the hobby? Btw, they both think I'm a bit nuts when I tell them my collection is approaching 400 localities. Maybe not a good thing to tell them since it is so addicting. Please contact me off list for prices. My email address should be on top of this post. I'm open to other pallasites or anything else if the Brenham is not available.

Thanks. Carl