[meteorite-list] AD: Thin Sections, all the cool kids are doing it!

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 13:08:07 EDT 2009

Hello List,

I have added a few things to  my Ebay Store.  Some cool Oriented Gaos and
other oddities.

Of note  is the 20% sale I am running on the Thin Sections for this weekend
(starting at  1pm Eastern).  They were priced low to start with.  20% off
is a great  deal.

Even if you don't have a microscope, don't let that stop you from  buying
some cool and cheap thin sections.  It is a great way to show people  what
scientists do with meteorites.  You can even take polarized lenses  from
sunglasses and place it behind the thin section and the other one turn 90
degrees and place it in front of it, and whamo, you have a plethora of  amazing
colors streaming to you.

It is enough to make people who can't  even spell "meteorite" to say "Wow!"

Join in on the fun.  All the  cool kids are doing it!  Go ahead, I won't
tell your Mom.

Check them  out here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store

Enjoy!