[meteorite-list] AD: Brenham Meteorite Offering

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 01:30:40 EDT 2009

Hello List,

I am looking to generate some cash and so I am  considering selling one of
my larger Brenham specimens on Ebay.  But before  I list them there, I
wanted to make a more private offering (read: avoid Ebay  commissions) thus this
announcement.

I have several Brenham specimens in  my inventory including, but not
limited to:

351 pound Oriented Brenham  Pallasite.  This amazing specimen displays an
awesome shield shape with a  concave back side.  I can only think of one
large Brenham specimen  nicer!

90 pound "Becky Stone" Oriented Brenham Pallasite featured  "TV Star" from
Travel Channel's Cash and Treasures Meteorite Hunting  episode.  An
incredible bullet shaped meteorite specimen that has  everything going for it. At
this size, this is as good as it can get!   Killer looking rock!

82 pound "Traveler" Brenham Pallasite featured "TV  Star" from Travel
Channel's Cash and Treasures Meteorite Hunting episode.   Not oriented like the
"Becky Stone" but priced lower due to the more rounded yet  still very
representative shape.

Others are also available.

Some photos can be seen here:
_http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/_ (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/)

Serious  inquiries only, please.

Contact me off list for more  information.

Steve Arnold
Arkansas

cntnew00000007)