[meteorite-list] Display idea for Riker boxes

Carl 's carloselguapo1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:40:19 EDT 2009

Hi MikeG,

Where did you get that 9 drawer chest? Did you make that? I built something similar made of cardboard. It was to be a prototype but it works fine for now. I like those apothecary jars. Reminds me of an old candy counter at a drugstore. Would the meteorites near to the trinitites absorb radiation? I've always wondered about them.

Carl