[meteorite-list] Re Yadda Yadda

Pete Shugar pshugar at clearwire.net
Wed Jul 29 18:02:25 EDT 2009

Hate by the bucket full. Discontent by the gallon. Strife and discord by the
shovelfull.
I'm sick of it.!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't post often and I think that those that post ads aren't really that
bad.
Mike Cottingham does it.
Eric does it with his UNWA's.
Chicago Steve does it.
I'd much rather have to delete their emails than to start on a post from
some whinny guy that's too lazy to use the delete key.
What's wrong with this list is all the whinning and bitching that goes on
and on and on and on ad infinium, ad nausium.
I am sick of it. Everyone on the list is sick of it.
Do the list a favor---Buzz off!!!!!
This is also for all the other whinners on the list.
Lord have mercy on us and deliver us from the tempation of coming unglued at
these people.
JUST GO AWAY!!!!!
Pete