[meteorite-list] AD Brenham for Trade/Sale

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 23:12:39 EDT 2009

Hey List,

I will be selling one Brenham  in the next week.

Up for consideration are three  Brenhams:

1.  92 pound "Becky Stone" Brenham found on the Travel  Channel's Cash and
Treasures TV Show
2.  351 pound Oriented  Brenham
3.  82 pound "Traveler" Brenham found on the Travel Channel's  Cash and
Treasures TV Show

I am looking to raise $10,000 cash, even  though each the above specimens
are worth a lot more than that.  I thought  about putting one of them on
Ebay, but I didn't know which of the 3 meteorites  above the person willing to
pay the most would actually want.

Also, I am  open to doing a part-cash/part-trade deal but of course, on
Ebay one can't do  that with a no reserve auction.

So, before I resort to Ebay, and their  high fees (another reason to try to
avoid an ebay) I will entertain  offers.

I don't HAVE to raise $10,000 in just one deal, so if you don't  have quite
that much money, but still might have some killer trade stuff you  could
make a cool deal out of, let me know about it and we can  talk.

Contact me off list please.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold
of  "Meteorite Men"