[meteorite-list] New meteorite book _The_Fallen_Sky_

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 15:36:12 EDT 2009

You had to go and stop the sample pages where the topic on the last
paragraph states::

"The very act of collecting, many say is  sexual..."

Thanks, now we all will have to go out and buy this just to  find out what
he is talking about.

While I have heard people in the field  tell others to go do "something"
with themselves, I never really thought of  meteorites and meteorite
collecting in the terms of being sexual in  nature.

And you say there is 448 pages of this?

Steve Arnold
of  "Meteorite Men"

In a message dated 7/23/2009 1:42:53 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,