[meteorite-list] GPS Device located on my car!

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sun Jul 19 23:57:52 EDT 2009

Darryl posted:

>  I'm confident history will reveal we are living in the Mike Farmer
> Era.

Dear Darryl:

Friend to friend, please go easy on the raw opium while you're out
there in mysterious Orient. I know it makes you feel all giddy for a
while, but they tell me it can make you a little crazy over time  : )

Hey, I'm just kiddin' with you. I hope Dianne's tour is going well and
please make time to come back and see us in February for the 2010 gem
show.

Cheers from Tucson,

Geoff N.