[meteorite-list] AD eBay Auctions Ending

al mitt almitt at kconline.com
Thu Jul 16 19:38:30 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I have three eBay auctions ending in about 17 hours and 3 days 17 hours. The
first two are a Zag 297 gram (sort of) endpiece with lots of crust. Would
make a nice collections specimen or a good cutter. A Seymchan slice 209
grams with good crystal to metal ratio.

I also have a Lafayette specimen that was in my personal collection. This is
a fairly large fragment (.03 gm) and one of the larger specimens offered in
a while of this material. Very little material available for collectors.

See all my auctions here:
>> http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/almittmet_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ
>> <<
All my best and thank you for looking!