[meteorite-list] THE BEST METEORITE HUNTER - An exercise in thinking...

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Thu Jul 16 16:39:54 EDT 2009

Hello,

When I proposed the question my goal was to see the depth of what
people were thinking these days. As we can see, there is a broad
spectrum of thought on the question and no clear answer.

I would simply add that ANYONE who gets out to hunt for meteorites is
successful. If you find some, well that is the cream on the top. A
bonus if you will for the journey undertaken.  The thrill of finding
your first meteorite is priceless and I wish everyone the best of luck
in experiencing the joy of finding meteorites, whether it is one or a
hundred.

The "BEST" part of the question is ridiculous and will always be
subjective. However, if you when the Tour de France, seven times, you
are pretty damn good at what you do.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham