[meteorite-list] OT(WIND Farm, ie SPAM) Meteorite Men Promotion

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 07:02:16 EDT 2009

Bill and List,
  Me too as I have never watched a better used car salesman
or mortician than Steve Arnold.
  It is amazing how much wind that he can generate, perhaps
enough to power a wind farm? Watch Youtube MrSteveArnold.con
.; sorry SteveArnoltPMH
  Inside dealer secrets, LOL.  "Be in control of
your meteorite decisions and don`t let the dealer make
decisions for you"(*note; you are now being
 controlled). Hope that you can read the script better next time.
 Whether it be the government or the
 conspiracy you will never know.

   Best to you Bill Hall, dirk ross...tokyo
Watch Meteor Men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqxA6-Ji70M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC0Z7MNc5y0&feature=related

 --- On Mon, 7/13/09, Bill Hall <meteoritics at gmail.com>