[meteorite-list] Image of PA/MD bolide passing near M31

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 16:37:48 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/12/2009 3:25:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
meteoritehunter at comcast.net writes:
I don't hate you so don't be  childish.
I said you were milking the meteorite men thing so hard it  makes
younlook stupid.

Sent from my  iPhone
Michael

*********
Mike,

You are probably right that you don't hate  me.  I stand corrected.

You, know Mike, if you weren't so consumed with my business, and  all my
ebay listings and how I sign my name at the end of each of  my emails, you
probably wouldn't have caught how I signed my name on that  last email!

You really should just "get over it" like Geoff said.

Some might say your behavior makes, how did you just say  it...  "younlook
stupid."

Steve Arnold
of "Mike Farmer is  jealous of me" fame

Steps!