[meteorite-list] Astro Mikes meteor streak Photo

Rob Wesel rob at nakhladogmeteorites.com
Sat Jul 11 20:25:41 EDT 2009

The telescope image is cool and all but I'm diggin' the top one where he's
in company with Einstein, Hawking and Galileo....a new hero emerges.

Rob Wesel
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.facebook.com/nakhladog
Luck is what happens
When Preparation meets talent
Mike Hankey, 2009

or

Luck is what happens when a light source crosses
A random point in space while you are coincidentally
Photographing that same random point in space.