[meteorite-list] How far away can a meteor be heard?

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 10:56:31 EDT 2009

We have probably 75 reports of the locations of  the sonic booms here.

I suppose gathering a few thousand more  reports would be handy, but it
would slow down the process of finding the  rocks.

Maybe someone else who has the time to process all of them  should contact
the media and request sonic boom reports be sent to  them.

Steve

In a message dated 7/9/2009 9:50:04 A.M. Central  Daylight Time,