[meteorite-list] - "witness" to July 6 Fireball PA

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 09:37:20 EDT 2009

Dear Steve and List,
  Your answer points to the need of an advance-prepared press release so that reporters get their facts straight and so that there is less chance of a mis-quote.  Reporters are infamous for making headlines and ignoring the facts.
  Good use of the reporter and news to get the word out for video evidence.
  Have a great day in your hunt!  Best, Dirk Ross...Tokyo