[meteorite-list] Yet another gimmicky expensive meteorite"collectable"

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 10:56:55 EDT 2009

List,

Someone should copy off Martin's replies, have them printed on  vellum,
hard bound and sold as a meteorite collectible themselves.   Whatever the
price, it wouldn't be too expensive.

Or maybe they can each  be framed and hung on the walls for all to see.

Or possibly they can be  engraved in granite to be preserved for a
millennia.

Please keep the sage  advice coming Martin!

Steve Arnold
of "Meteorite Men"

In a message dated 7/7/2009 9:29:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,