[meteorite-list] Missing Meteorite

Eric Twelker twelker at alaska.net
Mon Jul 6 15:18:38 EDT 2009

Hi List

I am missing two meteorites from the US Mail--an ~800g Gujba fragment
and a ~120g Gujba fragment.  DHL tossed these in the mail because they
cut service to my town and don't come here any more.  (Thanks DHL--I
won't recommend your crappy service to anyone.)  While it is probable
that they are truly lost, there is a slight chance that they have been
stolen and could appear in the marketplace.  If list members would
keep their eyes open for these and let me know, I would appreciate
it.  Thanks!

     Eric Twelker
     http://www.meteoritemarket.com