[meteorite-list] Tucson questions and predictions

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Sat Jan 31 01:46:52 EST 2009

Sonny posted:

> To make everyone happy for the high cost of travel, rooms, food etc
> I will be giving FREE autographs and photo opportunities to the
> first 200 people .

Are you serious! Man, it's worth going to AZ just for that  : )

But seriously: weather is great, the trees at the InnSuites are full
of oranges. Anne Black rolled in from Denver last night and we put in
a 16-hour getting our best-ever display ready for you hungry meteorite
fiends.

And I agree with Michael Blood. Tucson sucks! Stay home. There will be
more meteorites for the rest of us  : )

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com