[meteorite-list] HELP ME PLEASE! A Tucson Photo Mystery!

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 18:31:54 EST 2009

MikeG,

You can get them in  Tucson.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Steve #1

In a message  dated 1/22/2009 5:06:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
michael_w_gilmer at yahoo.com  writes:
Hi Listees!

There is a photo on Geoff's new Tucson Show Guide  website that shows
a "meteorite auction".  In a display case are  numerous specimens in
Riker boxes and each Riker box is on a clear acrylic  stand.  The
stands look like small plate stands, or something  similar.

I have been looking high and low for something just like  this.  Can
someone PLEASE tell me what these easels are and where I can  buy
a gillion of  them.

http://tucsongemandmineralshows.net/tucson-show-photos/meteorite-auction.htm

Thanks  in advance and clear skies!

MikeG